Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hemp For Change

In this article I am bringing you the FACTS about Cannabis/Hemp, and why you seriously need to know about this plant and it's uses.
Research was done back in 1974 by the Virginia Medical College located in Richmond Virginia. The research was done on Tumors of the Lung,Brain,Liver and Kidneys. This study was done on Rats and Mice and what they found was amazing!
When treated with Cannabis the Cancer stopped growing and in most cases it reversed 100%!
Some of the mice that were given the cancer and treated with the Cannabis actually lived longer than some of the mice that were not given the Cannabis.
Do you understand what I am trying to tell you here?
I am saying after that amazing study their research had been shut down,They had to stop and not because they were doing anything Illegal it was all because they found that "CANNABIS" is the way to treat "CANCER "of the Brain,Lungs,Liver,Kidney, and ETC..
I am telling you this because you need to know all the facts, The facts that people are not telling you.
Do you see and hear about all the prescription drug use as well as all the nasty side effects. Really listen sometimes for example if you have a Migraine take this little pill but you may experience running burning eyes,sudden twitching and may suffer from a stroke or maybe even die but your Migraine will be gone.Now on top of all that you have to go back to your doctor for another prescription to stop the nausea from the pill you are on already. It is just one ugly cycle after another.
What does not make sense to me is we are allowed to walk around with" Xanax "and "Vicodin" in our purses or wherever they would be and pop them freely and not even thinking about what it is doing to our kidneys and liver as well as our whole system,So my point is that is legal and to walk around with Cannabis the plant that has grown from our own Earth and that I might add a plant that causes no harm is ILLEGAL!
You need to educate and find the truth that you need to see my point of view and you will not find the truth broadcasting from your local News or daily paper really nothing good comes from that but a whole lot of sad news and drama.
When I found the truth I was angry and very upset because a few years ago I watched my own father slowly die of cancer of the Lung,Liver and as well as the brain, He slowly withered away to nothing and there was not a damn thing I could do about it!
So you see my point is if I knew of all of this information back then I could of helped, Then again I think maybe it could of been one of those meant to happen for a reason deals because it brought me to where I am today doing more and more research and educating more people everyday.
I bring you all this information with my whole heart and soul.
Please I ask you to join me in the path to Hemp for change, Help a loved one and save the Planet.

Speak Free,
Tammy M Kessner

Speak Free, Tammy M Kessner
hempnetwork@gmx.com
Join me in making the change with Hemp!
http://www.wesellhemp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment